Paper bags for medicine are the top concern of many drug stores and hospitals. The Kraft paper bag for medicine is a small product that contributes to our environment protection. Medicine bags are usually made of paper that is easy to recycle and quick to decompose.
The medicine bag not only has the function of keeping the ingredients and effects of the medicine unchanged, but it is also an effective advertising tool to help customers know well about the drug store. With this medicine bag, you can hold all the necessary medical supplies such as cotton, gauze, stomachache medicine, headache medicine, pain killer, …
Characteristics of paper bags for medicine:
- Material: White paper of 45 gsm density, which is the best, most beautiful and luxurious on the market.
- Dimensions: Length 15 cm – Width 7 cm
- Using paper bags for medicine is indispensable in today’s business.
Advantages of paper bags for medicine:
- Ensuring quality and keeping food safety and hygiene standard.
- Enhancing aesthetics and branding.
- Paper packaging brings elegance to the products and is used as a tool to advertise the products to consumers.
- Paper decomposes easily in the natural environment, limiting environmental pollution.
- Convenience: When you sell medicine to a customer, just put the medicine inside the bag and close the mouth of the bag to preserve the medicine most quickly and safely.
- High aesthetics: Choosing zipper bags for medicine printed with full information of the business makes your drug store professional and makes customers remember your drug store. With this bag, you can freely print any information as you want.
- Cheap price: This type of bags has the cheapest price among zipper bags, so you can feel secure to use it without worrying about the cost of packaging.
Common sizes of medicine paper bags on the market: